Shipping from the UK to the rest of the world
Remove the hassle associated with international shipping
save up to 30% today
shipping to over 200 countries worldwide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Follow the 3 simple steps below:
- STEP 1. – Request a shipping quote by completing the steps above.
You will receive an email with your quote that includes an estimated delivery date (based on the details supplied).
- STEP 2. – Reply to this email confirming you wish to proceed and make full payment via PayPal, Credit Card or Direct Bank transfer (account details will be provided).
On receipt of payment, we will email you with an invoice receipt and confirm your collection date.
- STEP 3. – Your consignment will be collected and you will receive a tracking code via email so you can track the progress (tips for packing).
Shipping times vary depending on the destination of the country you are shipping to.
Although this is the case we can provide you with some examples of delivery times for a few recent shipments:
- FROM: Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK TO: Nairobi, Kenya 5 Days
- FROM: Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber, UK TO: Kitwe, Zambia 7 Days
- FROM: York, North Yorkshire, UK TO: Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso 5 Days
- FROM: Stafford, Staffordshire, UK TO: California, United States 4 Days
Duties and taxes are different for each country we deliver to. Each country has its own rules and sets its own rates.
This means that we are often not aware of the charges levied until after delivery.
For this reason it is your responsibility to make sure that any duties and taxes attracted are settled by either you or the person receiving the shipment in that country.